Pest Management Consultants provides its clients with the following specialized and integrated services:
Management & consultancy services for projects
- Provide specialized public health pest management services.
- Set and implement customized Integrated Pest Management plans (IPMPs).
- Perform field surveys to intercept and solve pest problems.
- Monitor integrated pest management plans during construction and after handover of projects.
- Receive and process pest-related complaints from the public and integrate these into geographic information systems to improve implemented pest control operations.
- Set up and execute awareness campaigns for the public, government bodies and private sector to encourage them in participating in the pest control plans in their areas.
- Provide advance training for pest management technicians and inspectors.
Set contingency plans for pest-related epidemics
- Devise contingency plans with international standards to respond to and solve pest-related epidemics.
- Monitor infestation levels of epidemic public health pests.
- Execute and manage contingency plans in coordination with government bodies and NGOs.
Provide pest management consultancy in urban planning
- Establish standardized measures and design criteria to reduce pest problems in urban planning.
- Provide retainer consultancy services to advice legislative bodies on the compatibility of proposed projects with sustainable pest management standards.
Advice on standards for registration and usage of pesticides
- Advice government bodies on standards for the registration of pesticides according to latest published scientific studies in safety and efficiency and in connection with international pesticide registration bodies.